Monday, November 3, 2008

La Casa Nueva del Morales

Well, here it is. We are very excited about our new home. We invite all to come and visit. If you come during November, bring gloves and a paintbrush. We will be moving in small batches as the new home is a few miles away, and Kerri will be of little more that directive help. We should be completely moved in by the first of December.- More pictures to come as we get moved in.

On saturday, as we were driving to our current apartment, Aria got a bit fussy.

"What's wrong Aria?"

"I don't want to go to this home."

"Why not?"

"I want to go to our new home."

So, I guess we are making a good decision, and appeasing the right critics.


Words of encouragement are always appreciated. We are a bit nervous about this exciting change.


2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait for more pics. We are still day dreaming EVERYDAY about a new home! Let us know how we can help...we'd love to have Aria over and Chris could do some of the lifting. Call us!

Megan said...

That was me, but I'm sure Chris would say the exact same thing!